Stephen Curry has returned to his former college to try to finish his bachelors as the NBA is locked out. How many athletes ever do this?
His weekdays go roughly something like this:
• At 7:30 a.m., he has ankle rehab in a suburb of Charlotte. Curry had surgery at the end of May, and said he’ll be ready to get on the court and play competitively in a few weeks. “I’m not so far behind that I wouldn’t be ready if the season were ready to go in [October],” Curry said.
• After his rehab he makes sure to stop at Chick-fil-A. It’s arguably the most important part of his day.
• From there, it’s about a 40-minute drive to Davidson.
• He works out for a few minutes before his late-morning/early-afternoon classes.
• He then stops in to see McKillop, gets in some more shooting or weight-lifting workouts, then heads home to see his wife later in the afternoon.
• Mondays and Wednesdays are one class; Tuesdays and Thursdays, a double-dip.