- The Oxford University Press blog created a neat chart (above):
Political discontent has cascaded across North Africa and the Middle East. Entrenched dictators with decades of experience controlling political life have fallen or had to make major concessions. In the West, some observers discount the role of digital media in political change, others give it too much emphasis.
- Filmdrunk – your one stop place for movie info.
- Another site to peep – URLesque.
- I’ll keep this coming. The Economist has a blog dedicated to charts and info graphics. How sweet!
- Glenn Beck is thinking of leaving Fox and starting his own new channel. He could also want to start a new channel if Fox doesn’t renew his contract.
- Finally, pole dancing…for Jesus?